Thursday, August 13, 2009


The Painter's Chair
There is a beautiful art gallery in my hometown of Coeur d' Alene called The Painter's Chair
http://www.painterschairfineart.com. It has long been my goal to have my art hang in such a handsome place and, God willing, if I live past Friday night, I will be able to say I have seen that through. The gallery has accepted my art work. It will hang for an event called Art Walk. It is tomorrow night from 5 pm to 7 pm, there will be wine and hor devours. If you are local, and love art, I hope to see you there. If you are local, and are not so fond of art, well you can come for the small tidbits of food and wine......... kind of like Costco, but without the hair nets. If you are not local, well then, this sneak peek is just for you.......... This is called "Cutting Reflections", named that for the reflection of the cow in the horse's eye.

2 comments: